The programme is aimed at developing required competencies and aptitude of the officers to conceptualize and implement meaningful e-Governance projects.
The programme will provide an exposure to
- Contemporary issues in managing large e-Governance projects
- Successful implementations of projects and the challenges of implementation
Programme & Participant Details-
- Officials from Central Government at the level of Joint Secretary, Director, Deputy Secretary or equivalent in Ministries/Departments of Government of India, who are either leading or responsible for implementation of e-Governance projects.
- Officials from State Government at the level of Collector, Deputy Collector, Senior Director, Director or equivalent who are either leading or responsible for implementation of e-Government projects.
- Exposure to cutting edge technologies such as AI/ML, Blockchain, Internet-of-Things, Augment Reality etc.
- Exposure to digital transformation and data transformation methods and strategies
- Understanding various aspects of data management,with a focus on sourcing, curation, use, and storage
- Exposure to concepts of IT governance and security
- Change Management experiences
- Legal and Policy Frameworks for e-Governance
Upcoming programmes & dates-
||Programme Date & Venue
||Last Registration Date
||11th-16th September, 2023 at Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore
||20th August, 2023
||20th-25th November, 2023 at Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore
||31st October, 2023