National e-Governance Division has developed a Rapid Assessment System (RAS) for online instant feedback for e-services (online as well as offline through counters) delivered by Government of India and State Governments. The main objective of RAS is to continuously assess the quality of eServices, through feedback, under each e-Governance project and realign processes to achieve targeted benefits. RAS interface prompts the citizens to provide feedback about the quality of service immediately after the citizen avails an eService of the Government. The analytic features of RAS help integrated departments in system improvement and better delivery of services.
Salient Features of RAS are:
- Trigger based service integration through APIs with departments’ process workflow.
- Localization support (Allows citizen to give feedback in his/her local language)
- Easily configurable by User Department (Department can easily configure the mode of questions, type of questions, number of questions or text of questions as per their requirement)
- Feedback through multiple communication channels like SMS or Web Browser or Mobile Application (UMANG)
- A dedicated analytical layer for key insights and data analysis
How Rapid Assessment System works:
Benefits to Citizens:
- Enables citizen to give immediate feedback online and share his/ her experience of availing service.
- Provides an electronic mechanism for online feedback.
- Enables Government Departments to better and improve Services.
Benefits to Ministries/ Departments:
- A generic feedback system to be used by all Government Ministries/ Departments for delivery of eServices.
- A mechanism for continuous measurement of Quality of Service (QoS).
- Helps in identifying pain areas and improve Quality of Service.
Presently RAS is integrated with 1973 services like Caste Certificate, Income Certificate, Birth Certificate, Death certificate, Domicile Certificate, Driving License etc. of 359 departments of 28 States/UTs and 9 Central Projects/MMPs like VAHAN, SAARTHI, DigiLocker, UIDAI, PMKVY and Central Pension Accounting Office etc. It is also being used to provide feedback for services availed through CSC, UMANG.
About 22 Lakh feedbacks against various services have been received from citizens so far and these have been shared with the respective departments to identify issues and improve upon.